CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

LOVE YOU MORE!

II love you more than you love me..
 I miss you more than your miss towards me..
 I know you more than you knowing me..
 sometime i'm hurt with you but i didn't mention it..
 I know sometime you hurt to because of me..I'm sorry..
 But i still love you....


I am a person..maybe people will say that i am a dull person.i may not have an ability to create a beautiful poem to express my feelings towards the one who i love most.i am a simple person who love you whole heartedly.you may hurt my feeling and so do i.but DEAR,believe me.i love you..i may not show it by giving you such a beautiful word.i may not express my love by hugging and kissing you all the time.still..i want to say that i really love you..i hope i am the choosen one who may lend my shoulder to you to cry on.you are my friend also known as my beloved.i love you more than a word!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment